GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been following along for over a year so figured I'd share the great news that my Hummer arrived at the dealership today. Showed up with a GMC tech to configure so all set. Dealer needs a few days to install accessories... pickup next week. I'll share more pictures next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
@HummerNY Congrats! Exciting! At what point did you order your accessories ? The verification email directed you to the GM site to confirm but they only allowed for (4) accessories: the power tonneau, illumination, spare tire bed, and kicker tailgate. It did not allow for any other accessories. Did you order any other accessories through the dealership?

Dont know how you can wait a week with that baby sitting there...... :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@HummerNY Congrats! Exciting! At what point did you order your accessories ? The verification email directed you to the GM site to confirm but they only allowed for (4) accessories: the power tonneau, illumination, spare tire bed, and kicker tailgate. It did not allow for any other accessories. Did you order any other accessories through the dealership?

Dont know how you can wait a week with that baby sitting there...... :)
Right… it’s killing me. I actually built and turned the reservation into an order on 12/10/21 and thought based on that I‘d have the truck sooner. Dealer wasn’t able to order some of the smaller misc accessories until the VIN was generated. Here is the order I built and placed with the dealer back in December.
Font Technology Darkness Terrestrial plant Monochrome photography

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Right… it’s killing me. I actually built and turned the reservation into an order on 12/10/21 and thought based on that I‘d have the truck sooner. Dealer wasn’t able to order some of the smaller misc accessories until the VIN was generated. Here is the order I built and placed with the dealer back in December. View attachment 1980
Looks like a darn nice build, you much be excited...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been following along for over a year so figured I'd share the great news that my Hummer arrived at the dealership today. Showed up with a GMC tech to configure so all set. Dealer needs a few days to install accessories... pickup next week. I'll share more pictures next week.
Congrats! Are you located in Long Island? I have been waiting a while for mine and haven’t heard anything lately.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Right… it’s killing me. I actually built and turned the reservation into an order on 12/10/21 and thought based on that I‘d have the truck sooner. Dealer wasn’t able to order some of the smaller misc accessories until the VIN was generated. Here is the order I built and placed with the dealer back in December. View attachment 1980
Did you have to purchase the Center Caps for the Bronze rims? The reason I ask is the Bronze Tire package lists it comes with, among other things, center caps. I am planning on buying the package as well and this crossed my mind as well as the bed mounted spare tire kit says it comes with all you need but does not list the individual items. So, I was wondering if was going to have to buy the center caps and a jack listed in the accessories.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you have to purchase the Center Caps for the Bronze rims? The reason I ask is the Bronze Tire package lists it comes with, among other things, center caps. I am planning on buying the package as well and this crossed my mind as well as the bed mounted spare tire kit says it comes with all you need but does not list the individual items. So, I was wondering if was going to have to buy the center caps and a jack listed in the accessories.
Not sure about the center cap question but I’ll know more first of the week. I do believe the spare tire, tire holder and jack are all separate.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Let us know when you get it about the roof and bed rails... I am curious if they are easily removable... I would like to have them, but I would probably leave them off most of the time until I was needing to use them. Also, I would like to see how the roof rails work with the removable panels, and can you remove the panels and still use the rails?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Right… it’s killing me. I actually built and turned the reservation into an order on 12/10/21 and thought based on that I‘d have the truck sooner. Dealer wasn’t able to order some of the smaller misc accessories until the VIN was generated.
Congrats!! Thank you for posting that. This is exactly what my dealership just told me this week, and I thought they were crazy as I've heard other people ordering wheels, etc when they verified the order. I wonder if that's a shift at all in overall policies, or dealer specific? Did you get the VIN when you got the "it's built" email?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats!! Thank you for posting that. This is exactly what my dealership just told me this week, and I thought they were crazy as I've heard other people ordering wheels, etc when they verified the order. I wonder if that's a shift at all in overall policies, or dealer specific? Did you get the VIN when you got the "it's built" email?
Not sure on policy. Dealership did not get VIN until the vehicle was built and scheduled for shipping to the dealer. Shipped directly from factory on a “larg truck delivery trailer” because of size & weight. Came off truck with 29 miles which I found interesting. GMC tech was onsight basically at delivery for some sort of field setup.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts