GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved coming here everyday to read posts. I started posting and quickly got frustrated at some people on this forum.

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel this account, can anyone help me with figuring out how? I have spent an hour on this website and cant figure out how to do it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I loved coming here everyday to read posts. I started posting and quickly got frustrated at some people on this forum.

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel this account, can anyone help me with figuring out how? I have spent an hour on this website and cant figure out how to do it?
If you got frustrated with some people on this forum try out the Corvette Forum! lol!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Cancel culture is what's ruining this country.
There are a lot of things ruining this country. The first of which is credibility, many people do not know what to believe anymore, and our leaders do not do a very good job to sort out the truth. Watching Congress, they just fight for soundbites, not interested in fixing or solving anything as long as they can make the other side look worse.

·
Administrator
727 Posts
What an odd request. You can't really "delete" your account, so the user has been removed. Not necessarily warranted but he didn't want to receive notifications or interact with other members, so the end effect is the same. Does anyone know why he was so upset?

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,305 Posts
They were in heated arguments of differing opinion and looked like they weren't winning so they wanted to leave? I don't know... They could have just used the ignore feature on the users they didn't want to interact with....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts