GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
You guys with the Big Bucks be killing me via willing to pay those crazy amounts over MSRP. My dealer sells both the SUT and SUV at MSRP and he puts it in writing. I'm not feeling the SUT but loving the SUV; and so, I'm purchasing it along with the Denali EV at MSRP. I don't pay a penny over, never have and you know the rest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, but your missing the point, I would have never received the EV1, I'm still on the waiting list for EV3 and EV SUV. I also traded in two other vehicles I never really drove but once a year and got 10k over what I paid on each toward the EV1, so I'm happy with the deal. If I had a EV1 coming I would have just paid MSRP and waited as well.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You guys with the Big Bucks be killing me via willing to pay those crazy amounts over MSRP. My dealer sells both the SUT and SUV at MSRP and he puts it in writing. I'm not feeling the SUT but loving the SUV; and so, I'm purchasing it along with the Denali EV at MSRP. I don't pay a penny over, never have and you know the rest.
I do not want to pay over MSRP either, that is why I am patiently waiting for my EV3X to be called... And I am OK with waiting another year or so.... But, for someone wanting an ED1 and right now that did not get a reservation, $25,000 over probably isn't a terrible deal...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok, I hear you both Tjentz and Bboozer1...but still 😁 I'm just messing with you. But you do know that just because the reservations are closed, they will open again; these are not a "one time good deal" vehicles. They still will be making them forever. I'm thinking the Next Gen of both the SUT and SUV are going to look even meaner; I saw a meaner version which should have been this version. I'll see if I can find and post it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received email from my dealer just a moment ago; see italic text:

3X Truck Production should start Q1 of 2023 and Start Delivering Late Q2 of 2023
Edition 1 SUV’s Production should start Q1 of 2023 and Start Delivering Late Q2 of 2023
3X SUV’s Production should start Q2 of 2023 and Start Delivering Q3 of 2023

2X/2 Trucks & SUV’s Production should start in 2024. With 2X’s late Q1/Q2 2’s Late Q2/Q3

So based on the above information, 3X Truck reservation holders should begin the build process sometime early Q1. GM is supposed to send a communication to all reservation holders next month, updating them on next steps, timelines, etc. I can also tell you that GM is aware that communication can be improved and is working to equip dealers with more information moving forward.

I have had multiple inquiries on potential color options available, so I will share what I know currently, understanding that there could be some changes, but I’m not anticipating any. Hopefully this will at least allow you to start narrowing down potential color choices.

Exterior:
Tide Metallic (Ice Blue)
Interstellar White
Void Black
Afterburner Tintcoat (Orange)
Supernova Metallic (Dark Blue)
Deep Aurora Metallic (Dark Bronze)

Interior:
Lunar Horizon Interior (Jet Black/ Light Grey)
Lunar Shadow Interior (Jet Black/ Taupe)

This is me talking now; just because you know the Quarters and Years of production, that doesn't mean your Reservation Number will be hit. I don't expect my number to hit until 2025 or so and that's just fine with me; have other eggs to fry in the meantime ;)
A
Anyone wanna buy my First edition Hummer SUV?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
A

Anyone wanna buy my First edition Hummer SUV?
You trying to hustle one off 🤣 They're not even out yet, so what you got going on???

I was going for the ED1 but it ONLY comes in green matte paint--I don't like green and I want normal paint. The 3X can be optioned to exactly like the ED1 minus the ED1 badging which means nothing when it comes down to it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts