GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
465 Posts
I paid about 25k higher, but I was never going to see a EV1 and being on the EV3 list it might be forever so I felt it a fair price.
That's probably not too bad all things considered... My dealer had one and called me so I could come and look at it... I really just wanted to see it in person and just wait for my 3X...but he was trying to sell it to me for $190,000 (I think... I can't remember for sure) but it was very high.... They had bought it used from GM he thought....

· Registered
465 Posts
I wished him luck at the price he was asking for and told him that I was happy to wait for mine at MSRP. And I do not know how many people in our area are interested in paying that much for a truck.. That was back during the 1st week of October, and I do not remember the exact date of the start of the Stop Sale... But I would guess that it's still there in their showroom... If you're in the Columbia SC area you could probably still go by and see it... I will ride by next week and see if it's still there.

· Registered
465 Posts
You guys with the Big Bucks be killing me via willing to pay those crazy amounts over MSRP. My dealer sells both the SUT and SUV at MSRP and he puts it in writing. I'm not feeling the SUT but loving the SUV; and so, I'm purchasing it along with the Denali EV at MSRP. I don't pay a penny over, never have and you know the rest.
I do not want to pay over MSRP either, that is why I am patiently waiting for my EV3X to be called... And I am OK with waiting another year or so.... But, for someone wanting an ED1 and right now that did not get a reservation, $25,000 over probably isn't a terrible deal...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts