GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
468 Posts
I was wondering about the heat as well... We live in SC and it gets hotter than Hades here... Any of you that were military and went to Ft Jackson for basic training will know what I am talking about... I have owned a few cars with the glass sun/moon roof, but I have always kept the shade pulled closed...

· Registered
468 Posts
Just filled up my boat, needed just over half a tank, $135. Price in Phoenix is $5.40. My two EVs cost about $50 per month to charge for both combined. I have bought gas for my truck only twice this year, it is a garage queen except for towing and hauling.
I put about $150 in my boat yesterday so I am feeling your pain... In SC we have one of the cheapest gas taxes in the country, but non ethanol (87 octane) was close to $5 a gallon... I think about the gas prices with my Neighbor who has a TRX and what many of you here that own them say that they get about 10 mpg.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.