·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
More about the Prologue can be found on Honda's pressroom.

I like it, would buy that over the Lyriq which to me is a bit over styled, The Prologue just looks like a nice looking family crossover should look.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I also like this. Ultium technology and Lyriq size + physical-button basic controls. Zen interior/exterior without Lyriq's gingerbread or Blazer's overt-muscle. I can picture buying this one:)

But for those not familiar with Lake Tahoe, that "Tahoe-inspired" north-shore pearl color definitely is not the color Tahoe is so-known for unless you just hang out in the shallows and don't venture out into the "deep end". It's the deep cobalt blue of 1000'+ crystal-clear water that Tahoe-lovers so cherish and fight to protect. Silverado RST EV blue. That is Tahoe.

Tahoe blue

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,094 Posts
I also like this. Ultium technology and Lyriq size + physical-button basic controls. Zen interior/exterior without Lyriq's gingerbread or Blazer's overt-muscle. I can picture buying this one:)

But for those not familiar with Lake Tahoe, that "Tahoe-inspired" north-shore pearl color definitely is not the color Tahoe is so-known for unless you just hang out in the shallows and don't venture out into the "deep end". It's the deep cobalt blue of 1000'+ crystal-clear water that Tahoe-lovers so cherish and fight to protect. Silverado RST EV blue. That is Tahoe.

Tahoe blue
Well, Honda hasn't said anything about the prologue being able to serve as a boat briefly, so if you want to actually compare the color to Lake Tahoe, this is what you'll see ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts