GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
246 Posts
Oh something we missed, the Silverado EV has 10.2 kW of Export power to power camp sites or charge other EVs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So that might mean there was less interest in the Silverado, or GM fixed the site?
Great question... I have no idea on interest/numbers obviously, however as a software person, I'm betting they did a few things on both overall server architecture and on the software side to the site this time from lessons learned on the last two launches.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I got a 1st edition as well and had little problems and I was doing it from my phone... I do not know if will stick with the RST, because I think that I will like the GMC Sierra better and I would probably wait for the AT4 version... I am excited that they are going to do the Trail Boss (so I am assuming that the AT4 will be available as well).... Definitely some exciting times ahead... Heck, I may even get my EV3X by the time these things are hitting the streets...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
GM nailed this Silverado, its better then I expected. I am definitely going to flip or cancel my Hummer, this is more of what I want....

People who say there is no EV demand, BS, Hummer sold out till 2024, SilveradoE sold out until 2024, F150 lightning sold out until 2024, Cybertruck if it ever comes has several years of demand, and Ice trucks are starting to sit a bit on dealer lots, the writing is clearly on the wall.

Anybody wanting an EV pickup and ordering tomorrow is waiting till 2024 for it. The EV boom is upon us...

·
Registered
47 Posts
GM nailed this Silverado, its better then I expected. I am definitely going to flip or cancel my Hummer, this is more of what I want....

People who say there is no EV demand, BS, Hummer sold out till 2024, SilveradoE sold out until 2024, F150 lightning sold out until 2024, Cybertruck if it ever comes has several years of demand, and Ice trucks are starting to sit a bit on dealer lots, the writing is clearly on the wall.

Anybody wanting an EV pickup and ordering tomorrow is waiting till 2024 for it. The EV boom is upon us...
It's all the same 1000 people reserving every one because none are really available yet :p

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
It's all the same 1000 people reserving every one because none are really available yet :p
Ya, there is a certain group that reserves them all, but I expect the Silverado E has a bigger batch than the Hummer Ev, and by the time production starts in 18 months, they should have the ultium supply chain flowing smooth. I expect GM sandbagged a bit on the release dates, they will likely come a bit sooner.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
246 Posts
61 - 80 of 130 Posts