GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when they are going to announce/show the Sierra EV? I think that @Tom E-Tron had a speculation a while back, but I do not remember what it was... I am curious to see what/how they do it differently from the SilveradoE. Especially since I typically like the Sierras better the the Silverados at least in the last few iterations.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Does anyone have any idea when they are going to announce/show the Sierra EV? I think that @Tom E-Tron had a speculation a while back, but I do not remember what it was... I am curious to see what/how they do it differently from the SilveradoE. Especially since I typically like the Sierras better the the Silverados at least in the last few iterations.
Late Summer/ Early Fall is my guess... What I understand is the Sierra Denali EV is a completely different look from the SilveradoE, cannot wait to see... The next 6-8 months are going to be crazy with EV reveals from GM. BlazerSS, CELESTIQ, Equinox EV, Sierra Denali EV, Escalade IQ, and maybe more. Then all the ICE reveals coming up, Corvette E-Ray, new Colorado/ Canyon, refreshed HD pickups, All new large crossovers (Traverse class), and refreshed Large SUV's.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if you had to guess, how far behind the SilveradoE do you think that it will be before they start delivering the Sierras? Surely most of the mechanical stuff will be the same or very close to the Silverado, so it wouldn't seem like it would be that far behind... But what do I know....

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
756 Posts
So if you had to guess, how far behind the SilveradoE do you think that it will be before they start delivering the Sierras? Surely most of the mechanical stuff will be the same or very close to the Silverado, so it wouldn't seem like it would be that far behind... But what do I know....
6-8 months

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
GM has told suppliers to be ready for SilveradoE WT production early 2023, RST production September 2023, GMC Sierra Denali EV production October 2023, or so that is what Auto Forecast Solutions is reporting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts