GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Thanks! Yes, I think I might see it as sign...not sure yet! I bet she'll enjoy cruising around in a car seat with the infinity top though

On a side note, I'm financing our EV purchase though many gains made on stocks in the past couple months... Though this isn't a stock website, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that NVAX is expected to have a huge week next week, in case you guys want to use some winnings for your hummer too. Just felt the desire to share the info and help this community!

· Registered
93 Posts
I hope so, you may be right. Beyond that, the competition has largely already been revealed for the year: Bronco, Ram Rebel TRX, new F-150, Wagoneer, etc.
Agreed, except I watched part of the wrangler 4xe/wagoneer reveal, and they're gearing the wagoneer toward on-road luxury

Plus, GM announced that the Lyriq reveal date about a month in advance...if it's accurate that the Hummer will be revealed in late September/early October (based on what their Canadian Product Manager let slip this week), then this coming week to announce a reveal date makes perfect sense. I'm on board with that Luke, and I hope we get another teaser with it!
My thoughts exactly, and I didn't even think about a teaser. I wonder if they'll do a picture of the bed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.