GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
468 Posts
I would be happy with a topper for my SUT that looks like what you described. I could throw the dogs in the back and roll the back window down to give them a/c.
Maybe GM will work with someone for and aftermarket top. But like we have said before, with the limited # of them out there, I do not know if the design and manufacturing would ever pay for itself (at least not right now)

· Registered
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
23 Posts
It was cool when Mercedes first did it with the G-Wagon 6x6 just to be over the top, but now everyone it is making a 6x6 version of (Insert offroad vehicle here) and its become a dumb trend. They aren't useful offroad and most of the time the extra seating or cargo area doesn't even get used. I really don't understand who is even buying these 6x6s in the first place. They aren't good for driving to work or going offroad. They are only really good for cruising around when you got nothing better to do so you can say "Look at me! I have 6 wheels". Also I am kind of annoyed GM authority picked up this poor rendering and not my 2024 SUV Moab Edition rendering 😂 .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts