Here's what I could find directly from GMC on Super Cruise in the Hummer EV:
- Super Cruise is a Driver-assistance feature that offers hands-free driving with automatic lane changing on compatible roads.
- Offering the latest version of Super Cruise†, HUMMER EV with driver-assistance technology for hands-free driving and automatic lane changing on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads and growing.
- The latest version of Super Cruise, an available driver assistance feature offering hands-free driving on more than 200,000 miles (approximately 322,000 km) of enabled roads, and a new lane automatic changing feature, where the system can determine when a lane change is optimal and initiate the maneuver, while following signaling protocols
- Even while using the Super Cruise driver assistance feature for compatible roads, always pay attention while driving and do not use a hand-held device. Requires properly equipped vehicle, active Super Cruise subscription, working electrical system, cell reception, and GPS signal.
- The 2022 HUMMER EV Edition 1 will have a starting MSRP of $112,59511, including destination, leading a range of additional trims to be introduced in future model years. Standard equipment on all, including Edition 1, includes Super Cruise9 capability with three years of service, UltraVision12 with High Definition Surround Vision2, Digital Key, 35-inch-OD tires, Infinity Roof, power rear drop glass, six-function MultiPro Tailgate and more.