GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I saw these on Instagram, but I didn't get a chance to share... Really not much new, but I am happy to see anything that is promoting the new Hummer... I really want some of our forum members to get theirs so we can get some real world reviews

·
Registered
436 Posts
View attachment 1851
Dark,

Thanks for that picture at the Corvette Museum...that's one of my favorite places...my Disneyland!!
That's a NICE TOYBOX @Orclubduck .... I have a good friend who has a C6 Z06 vette (he sent to s shop in NC for more motor work) and he just got a C8 (to hold him over until his # is called on the C8 Z06)..... I really like the C8's, but something about the looks of the C7's (seems more like a Vette).... C8'S seem more like a Ferrari to me...
I am more of a Truck guy, so I wait patiently.....

·
Registered
482 Posts
My Edition 1 will be the third coming to my dealer. They got their first one on Monday and invited me to come check it out. I loved everything about it! I only took one photo as it was the only thing I hadn’t noticed in other photos so far. The black paint is a black metallic. I thought it was just gloss black. It looks amazing!
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
436 Posts
View attachment 1939
View attachment 1938 Got to see my first hummer at sterling mccall in houston. Guy was there picking up and it looked even better and bigger in person
I like the roof and bed rails, but I am curious about how how easy they are to remove. I would like have them, but I probably would only put them on when needed..

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.