GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
I saw these on Instagram, but I didn't get a chance to share... Really not much new, but I am happy to see anything that is promoting the new Hummer... I really want some of our forum members to get theirs so we can get some real world reviews

·
Registered
300 Posts
View attachment 1851
Dark,

Thanks for that picture at the Corvette Museum...that's one of my favorite places...my Disneyland!!
That's a NICE TOYBOX @Orclubduck .... I have a good friend who has a C6 Z06 vette (he sent to s shop in NC for more motor work) and he just got a C8 (to hold him over until his # is called on the C8 Z06)..... I really like the C8's, but something about the looks of the C7's (seems more like a Vette).... C8'S seem more like a Ferrari to me...
I am more of a Truck guy, so I wait patiently.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
My Edition 1 will be the third coming to my dealer. They got their first one on Monday and invited me to come check it out. I loved everything about it! I only took one photo as it was the only thing I hadn’t noticed in other photos so far. The black paint is a black metallic. I thought it was just gloss black. It looks amazing!
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

41 - 55 of 55 Posts