GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Motors will start taking preorders for the GMC Hummer battery electric pickup on May 20 after its debut.

USA Today spoke with Michelle Malcho, Buick and GMC spokeswoman and here's what she told the.

The preorder program will be conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. A customer will have to put a "certain cash amount" down and provide a name and contact information to preorder and reserve a Hummer, Malcho said. GM has not determined the minimum down payment amount required for a preorder, Malcho said.

All 1,685 GMC dealers in the USA are eligible to sell the Hummer, Malcho said. GM held a conference call with the GMC dealers Tuesday to review a Hummer dealer agreement they must sign if they want to sell the pickup.

·
Registered
155 Posts
@2007hummerowner found a dealer in North Carolina that's already accepting pre-orders on their website!

I went on their site and found this.

GMC Hummer EV Pre-Order

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah I haven't seen any other dealers promote something like this. So who knows. I'm curious about how many people have reached out to this dealer in North Carolina.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts