GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
That’s the second time I’ve seen the 2700 number, so I’m just curious where all of those are. I know some are sitting at the factory waiting for parts or battery fixes, but if only 1200 ED1 and 1200 dealer demos were being built they should be on to building 3X models but no one has even gotten any info about placing their order for one yet. Plus I know dealer demos aren’t even being built til early 2023 I’ve confirmed that with 2 of my local dealer GMs

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,563 Posts
That’s the second time I’ve seen the 2700 number, so I’m just curious where all of those are. I know some are sitting at the factory waiting for parts or battery fixes, but if only 1200 ED1 and 1200 dealer demos were being built they should be on to building 3X models but no one has even gotten any info about placing their order for one yet. Plus I know dealer demos aren’t even being built til early 2023 I’ve confirmed that with 2 of my local dealer GMs
GMA pulled that number out of there hat somewhere... I think it also includes Vehicles in the CTF program, preproduction/prototypes, and Press Fleet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts