Administrator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: lukeG

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, unrelated side note, the Hummer EV will have real bronze integrated into the vehicle. I don't know how, but I know it will. Pretty cool!

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very interesting on the bronze! Hope it doesn't rust quickly on the salted michigan roads. Extraction mode is probably for getting out of bad off-road situations....or a helicopter blade hidden in the roof bar ;)
Definitely a helicopter blade hidden in the roof bar, I agree with you totally there, @lukeG! Haha.

As far as the bronze goes, from what I was able to gather, it actually sounds like it will be used on the interior for styling effect. I just have no idea how...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wonder what the heck this is...I have absolutely no clue lol
I'm forseeing some kind of launch control for maximum acceleration. Select the option and the air suspension lowers. Hit the accelerator and you blast off to that 3 sec 0-60 while a bald eagle animation flashes on the infotainment screen. 🦅🤣

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm forseeing some kind of launch control for maximum acceleration. Select the option and the air suspension lowers. Hit the accelerator and you blast off to that 3 sec 0-60 while a bald eagle animation flashes on the infotainment screen. 🦅🤣
Haha, now THERE'S something I can get behind! An add-on to Adrenaline Mode, if you will. Just make Old Glory pop out of the tailgate along with the eagle graphic, and I'm sold! 😆

Reactions: lukeG
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.