GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, unrelated side note, the Hummer EV will have real bronze integrated into the vehicle. I don't know how, but I know it will. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very interesting on the bronze! Hope it doesn't rust quickly on the salted michigan roads. Extraction mode is probably for getting out of bad off-road situations....or a helicopter blade hidden in the roof bar ;)

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very interesting on the bronze! Hope it doesn't rust quickly on the salted michigan roads. Extraction mode is probably for getting out of bad off-road situations....or a helicopter blade hidden in the roof bar ;)
Definitely a helicopter blade hidden in the roof bar, I agree with you totally there, @lukeG! Haha.

As far as the bronze goes, from what I was able to gather, it actually sounds like it will be used on the interior for styling effect. I just have no idea how...

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have also trademarked "Watts to Freedom"

Electronic propulsion control system for motor land electric vehicles
Wonder what the heck this is...I have absolutely no clue lol

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm forseeing some kind of launch control for maximum acceleration. Select the option and the air suspension lowers. Hit the accelerator and you blast off to that 3 sec 0-60 while a bald eagle animation flashes on the infotainment screen. 🦅🤣
Haha, now THERE'S something I can get behind! An add-on to Adrenaline Mode, if you will. Just make Old Glory pop out of the tailgate along with the eagle graphic, and I'm sold! 😆

1 - 8 of 8 Posts