GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well first … happy new year. Secondly looks like Mary and GM missed the mark on delivering any units in 2021. Figured Lebron James would have some pics with his by now at least. Hope it’s supply/ramp up issues and not quality control. Doubt we’ll get any sort of explanation on why they missed the mark on this until Q1 earnings but by that time it will be a mute point cause these HEVs are gonna be hot at that point

·
Registered
132 Posts
They might not have missed it, GM is in its 2 weeks shut down right now. Who knows maybe on Monday there will be videos on the deliveries.
They missed it!!! They said end of 21 it’s now 22!

Doesn’t make any difference to me since my 3x is still going to take 2-3 years before I get it and they aren’t producing enough first editions to have any chance of getting my hands on one of those via the waitlist. And any chance of getting one via mark up will be insane given the prefaced point of the fact that they will not be making enough to supply the reservation holders let alone the folks who just learned about this and are late joiners trying to sneak they’re way in front of the line.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thing that gets me is GM is still touting the Hummer EV reservations as if you can just order one and have it delivered soon. I don’t think GM is doing enough to temper folks expectations on actual delivery times and they are blindly motivating people to get on the reservation train with no real target dates for the consumer. I know folks are getting estimates for their first editions but we don’t even know how long they will take to pump all those out first at 10 per month or whatever

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.