GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had to sign a buyer acknowledgment agreeing to suspension the OEM warranty if truck is sold within 12 months of purchase? I got my truck last week and there was no such acknowledgement so I believe I does not apply to my truck. Can’t see any legal basis to make such a change retroactive.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Has anyone had to sign a buyer acknowledgment agreeing to suspension the OEM warranty if truck is sold within 12 months of purchase? I got my truck last week and there was no such acknowledgement so I believe I does not apply to my truck. Can’t see any legal basis to make such a change retroactive.
Asumming you got a 2022 right?

·
Registered
530 Posts
They can void a warranty all they want, just like if you modify a vehicle it can void the warranty. The new acknowledgment only applies to 2023 models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts