GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link for the livestream, I think this will outline a Lansing battery plant, and revisions to Orion Assembly to build trucks.

Things to watch for;

* what happens to Bolt EV?

*will there be 2 battery plants in MI, or will the second one be in the south as I previously expected?

* timing?

* Lansing Grand River going to get an EV program to replace Camaro?

·
Administrator
727 Posts
* Lansing Grand River going to get an EV program to replace Camaro?

I've reached the point in my life where I'd MUCH rather the Camaro go EV then die for a second time.

That hurts to say because I've loved the V8-powered Camaros since I was a kid, but I;d rather the name live on in revised form then disappear again.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
934 Posts
I've reached the point in my life where I'd MUCH rather the Camaro go EV then die for a second time.

That hurts to say because I've loved the V8-powered Camaros since I was a kid, but I;d rather the name live on in revised form then disappear again.
Someone at cadillac was quoted that they aren't taking manual transmission EVs off the table quite yet, when being questioned about the CT4/5 blackwings being the last manual cadillacs. Really interested to see how they would approach that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.