GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Full System build is done. Some pics of the box and panels that cover the 4 Amps under the shifter. Rest of system is all hidden behind factory speaker locations.

I been doing audio systems a long time. Most recent is my 2019 Raptor has $17K system in it. The hummer system blows it away.

By far the best sounding system I ever heard in any truck or car. Super clean, hear every sound low to high. Can turn it all the way up if you can handle it that loud

with zero distortion. They had a master tuner come in for 7hrs and tune the whole system from speaker to speak and blending them all together.

Will post more build pics when audio shop sends them to me.

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Grille Automotive lighting Electronic instrument Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car
Automotive tire Rectangle Gas Font Auto part

· Registered
3 Posts
my hummer is the cheap one in that shop, they do great work and take their time with every step. I know they will do a group buy on the box once it is all done so you can buy just the box from them and do what ever level you want on your own
hi . love your set up can you share the bodyshop info so i can order the box they made for the speakers
thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts