GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took delivery of my Hummer EV before all of my accessories were in. Now I'm questioning if I want to have the off-road auxiliary lights installed. I can't seem to find any daylight pictures of the pickup with them installed, only the accessory picture with them lit up. Does anyone on here have them installed? If so, would you mind giving me your opinion and sharing a daylight picture of the truck from the front and side showing the lights?

Thanks!

JB

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I took delivery off my Hummer EV before all of my accessories were in. Now I'm questioning if I want to have the off-road auxiliary lights installed. I can't seem to find any daylight pictures of the pickup with them installed, only the accessory picture with them lit up. Does anyone on here have them installed? If so, would you mind giving me your opinion and sharing a daylight picture of the truck from the front and side showing the lights?

Thanks!

JB
Welcome to the group,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a photo of them I took at the event in Phoenix. They have covers on them that come off when you want to use them. View attachment 2155
Thanks! What did you think in person? I like the look of the lights at night, but I'm struggling with breaking up the clean lines of the truck. I know they are small but it looks so smooth as is...

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
438 Posts
Thanks! What did you think in person? I like the look of the lights at night, but I'm struggling with breaking up the clean lines of the truck. I know they are small but it looks so smooth as is...
They seem pretty small, and I believe they are removable, just like the light bar and the cross bars on the roof. I could be wrong about that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw them in person recently. They were pretty cool looking and did not detract from the silhouette at all. Quite they opposite, they are a hint to the truck's true capabilities.

Imagine sitting across from a well dressed investment banker and catching a glimpse of the tattoo under his sleeve that says "I will kill you".

It's sorta like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saw them in person recently. They were pretty cool looking and did not detract from the silhouette at all. Quite they opposite, they are a hint to the truck's true capabilities.

Imagine sitting across from a well dressed investment banker and catching a glimpse of the tattoo under his sleeve that says "I will kill you".

It's sorta like that.
LOL, great analogy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts