GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
465 Posts
I wonder if they will be able to find enough people to get off their a$$ and actually go to work.... I guess that time will tell, but these days it seems that the "free money" has all businesses struggling to find labor. It is sad... And now I am dealing with the "chip shortage" 1st hand as my '05 Duramax has had the Fuel Injection Control Module go bad and the shop has been searching for a new one for several weeks... Hopefully maybe they can find someone to repair it, but I sure that will probably require chips as well...
I really just want the world to get back to whatever Normal is....

· Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if they will be able to find enough people to get off their a$$ and actually go to work.... I guess that time will tell, but these days it seems that the "free money" has all businesses struggling to find labor. It is sad... And now I am dealing with the "chip shortage" 1st hand as my '05 Duramax has had the Fuel Injection Control Module go bad and the shop has been searching for a new one for several weeks... Hopefully maybe they can find someone to repair it, but I sure that will probably require chips as well...
I really just want the world to get back to whatever Normal is....
Can you find a used one?

· Registered
606 Posts
GM is really lagging behind the competitors from a marketing standpoint on the Hummer as well as their other electric trucks. I’m 100% on board for my Hummer because I’ve always been a hummer fan, but honestly I feel like they are going to lose a lot of reservations from their lack of info. It’s been the same info for 12 months now on repeat

· Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GM is really lagging behind the competitors from a marketing standpoint on the Hummer as well as their other electric trucks. I’m 100% on board for my Hummer because I’ve always been a hummer fan, but honestly I feel like they are going to lose a lot of reservations from their lack of info. It’s been the same info for 12 months now on repeat
Agree with you 100%... GM is blowing their opportunity to lead. At something anyway. GM management is too old school, way too hush hush, about thesis most already know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.