GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I was interested in the Cybertruck years ago when it was 1st announced, but no way I could go with that CRAZY styling now... And GM's 3 options all would be my choices because the Tesla... I would probably rank them as follows

#1- Hummer (just too cool and removable roof)
#2- Sierra Denali (they nailed the styling and it's probably more practical)
#3- Silverado

·
Registered
134 Posts
Has anyone seen any preproduction factory test fleets out on the public road for months, in all conditions, similar to what we saw with @Aloppen and his team? No. Mostly static displays at special events. These first 30 hand built CT’s will likely be “sold” to Tesla employees w/ NDA’s - possibly w/ “mfgr” plates, and serve as the PPO test fleet equivalent, just like Tesla did w/ the Model 3 in 2017. Elon may be currently buried in Twitter hell, but his unique smoke-and-mirrors publicity techniques live on in Teslaland.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
819 Posts
Has anyone seen any preproduction factory test fleets out on the public road for months, in all conditions, similar to what we saw with @Aloppen and his team? No. Mostly static displays at special events. These first 30 hand built CT’s will likely be “sold” to Tesla employees w/ NDA’s - possibly w/ “mfgr” plates, and serve as the PPO test fleet equivalent, just like Tesla did w/ the Model 3 in 2017. Elon may be currently buried in Twitter hell, but his unique smoke-and-mirrors publicity techniques live on in Teslaland.
Rivian did the exact same thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts