GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Nice to see it in another color besides green. I actually like the green it’s just nice to see it in white. Looking forward to seeing some SUT’s in something other than white since that is all we have seen since the beginning.
With the white on the roof I am not sure what I think of the rear 3/4 proportions, with a production black roof it might look better?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
3 Row isn't everything. Not everyone needs or wants to haul that many people. I know my dad turned away many 3 row trucks for a 2 row.

The Hummer is built to haul you a few friends and so much gear that it wouldn't fit with a 3rd row for an out door excursion.

Besides with where the rear motors are I don't think you'd get a flat load floor if you wanted to fold the seats down. You'd have to physically remove the seats to get more cargo room.
3 row seating is like AWD, people do not "need" it, but they like to have it there once or twice a year when its handy.

I had a 3 row SUV before, and yes, rarely used the 3rd row, but that 1 or 2 times you need it, it sure is nice to have. Now that we have 2 row crossovers we miss the 3 row capability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts