GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Driver side floor mat insert is bolted into the floor and does not move.

The passenger side floor mat center insert moves around as the rear floor mat insert moves around.

What have people been doing to fix these floor mats to the ground so they don't move?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Seems they should be learning from a few of these small design complaints, just like the ones around seal design, etc. Maybe we'll see them corrected in future production.

Velcro will be the best bet I guess, its pretty thin overall and have some that is pretty darn strong that used to use on toll tags, even hanging 20lb+ pictures, etc.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I don’t understand what they were thinking, and why they designed the driver side and passenger side matt any different… I’m hoping there is a real reason / benefit that we’re all just oblivious to…

·
Registered
249 Posts
@RessayFlex ~ probably not Ressay. Of the very few complaints, this is one they def cut corners on. The should have designed greats mats for the EV1. I did check weathertech, as they do not have the laser measurements for the EV1 yet, but you can sign up for an email when they are available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts