GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
40,000 deliveries estimated this year? GM struggling to make 1200-1800 Hummers, hmmmmm…

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Unfortunately I think Ford is going to make GM look silly. I personally don’t like the lightning but overall I think Ford is going to show they are better at planning and following through
Haha!... GM is on plan, and on schedule... check back in a year to 18 months when Ford looks stupid because they did not build ground up EV, or an EV platform.

Ford will definitely get off to a faster start, but with no battery factory, and buying all the components, a couple miles into the marathon other strategies will look much better.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haha!... GM is on plan, and on schedule... check back in a year to 18 months when Ford looks stupid because they did not build ground up EV, or an EV platform.

Ford will definitely get off to a faster start, but with no battery factory, and buying all the components, a couple miles into the marathon other strategies will look much better.
Agreed. Ford's plan allows them to get off to quick start, but scaling will be a problem into the future.

·
Administrator
727 Posts

Well said

1 - 8 of 8 Posts