GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Finally a real HummerEV in Extract Mode, it is huge... See at 3:05 in this video

IMO in Extract Mode definitely needs the 37's

This looks AWESOME! any idea if putting 37s on changes the overall min height of the truck? Esp in the entry/exit mode? I can already barley get it in to my garage! I’d be worried with 37s I wouldn’t be able to get it in to the garage, not sure I can afford the 2 inches, esp for the antenna. Or would the suspension somehow adjust and make up the difference?

·
Registered
325 Posts
My wife is 5’2”. While my Edition 1 isn’t coming until Fall, we got to check one out a few weeks ago. She had no problem getting in and out and loved the seats. One of her favorite features was the tailgate. The step on the tailgate was down. This allowed her to sit on the tailgate and rest her feet on the step at the perfect angle. She swears GMC built it that way just for her.

·
Registered
325 Posts
It exceeded my expectations. Pictures didn’t do it justice for me. My wife said it looked even more like a toy than my Raptor did. It sits higher than I thought, which is a plus for me. As far as the interior goes, again, it exceeded my expectations based on some of the reviews. We stepped out of her Range Rover into the Hummer and one of the few things she had brought up more than once is how comfortable the Hummer’s seats are. The material is more durable than the Rover while not seeming cheap. Clearly built for the outdoors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It exceeded my expectations. Pictures didn’t do it justice for me. My wife said it looked even more like a toy than my Raptor did. It sits higher than I thought, which is a plus for me. As far as the interior goes, again, it exceeded my expectations based on some of the reviews. We stepped out of her Range Rover into the Hummer and one of the few things she had brought up more than once is how comfortable the Hummer’s seats are. The material is more durable than the Rover while not seeming cheap. Clearly built for the outdoors.
I was lucky enough to see one of the early demo units at an off road expo this summer. The pictures do not do it justice - seeing it in person I knew I was either going to love it or hate it. I wasn't lucky enough to get to sit inside of it though. I'm really excited to actually sit in one and test drive one here (hopefully soon). My dealer says they're getting two demo units in the fall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts