GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My extract mode only works about 25% of the time. I took delivery July 5th and it already had the hardware. One of the software updates enabled it. From what I have read, problems with extract mode seem prevalent. What are other owner’s experiences and has anyone found a fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same here - I have had trouble with mine as well. Either says "leveling system unavailable" or the rear will go up all the way, but the front only goes up half way. I did get both front and rear up the full way last night, and the only thing I did differently was drive the truck slowly while it was raising vs parked. Not sure if that always makes a difference. Shouldn't require than either way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Doing the sensor replacement and software update has completely wrecked the ride height adjustment for ours. Before the update it would 100% lower when put into park or adjusted manually to lower or raised. Now it auto-lowers maybe 1 out of 20 times you put it in park and any manual changes to raise or lower the truck work about 10% of the time. Its been like this for months b/c I havent bothered taking it in somewhat b/c I fear they might keep it due to the battery recall. I wish I hadnt done the sensor replacement to 'unlock' extract mode

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,576 Posts
They won't hold a vehicle hostage if it's already delivered. Also more people need to be reaching out to Concierge about this issue so they have a running number. The more people call about it the more GM will be aware. As best as it is to be creating these threads here on forums for the community, if GM isn't fully aware we might not see much done. Also if GM is aware, it might not be fixed until an OTA is pushed the next update cycle.

The issue with ride height could also be bad re-learning process when they first installed the sensors as well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts