GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to have picked up my Hummer EV earlier this week. The delivery experience was smooth and the truck is just ridiculous! Surprisingly, I was slated for fall delivery and it showed up early. I have several vehicles, but this one has quickly become my favorite and my daily driver.

I’ve read the manual and followed the instructions for programming the windows but can only get my windows to do lowering with 1 touch (either individually or by the master switch on the dash), does your Hummer have 1-touch/auto up working from the individual switches? Just trying to figure out if I have to have dealer visit, if the feature is active for others, or what I’m doing wrong.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,087 Posts
I don't recall a GM vehicle having one-touch auto up only auto down. I could just be having a brain fade right now though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am excited to have picked up my Hummer EV earlier this week. The delivery experience was smooth and the truck is just ridiculous! Surprisingly, I was slated for fall delivery and it showed up early.
How is it that you received a fall delivery now, and many of us with spring deliveries don’t even have a Build Email yet?
Watts To Freedom!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How is it that you received a fall delivery now, and many of us with spring deliveries don’t even have a Build Email yet?
Watts To Freedom!!!
I don’t know. I verified during that rash of fall folks that got the verify email. The charger showed up shortly after. I got a “built” email in June. I actually got a “shipped” email about 6 weeks later and it should up at the dealer in 3 days. The dealer had 3 or 4 to deliver in as many weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts