GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ordered Hummer was delivered to the dealer last week, but it is missing 12 key parts (running boards etc.). Dealer has no indication when parts will arrive. Has anyone experienced this same situation?

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,087 Posts
The parts are part of PDI and are usually sent before the truck arrives, however because of the supply chain issues some parts may be in back order and will have to wait until they arrive.

I believe someone else here did experience a similar issue and was able to take their truck home without the running boards but had to return to get them installed.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
My ordered Hummer was delivered to the dealer last week, but it is missing 12 key parts (running boards etc.). Dealer has no indication when parts will arrive. Has anyone experienced this same situation?
I have heard of the missing running boards a few times, also some of the other dealer installed parts have been short on some.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Given supply issues it's not unheard of for this happen. What other parts aside from running boards are you waiting for @CincyHummer? Also, have you taken your truck home or is it still at the dealer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts