GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I guess. To me the fluid situation is more of when we will get the Hummers and being flexible, not markup. We are selling Acadia's at sticker price so at least here I'm not seeing the need to markup to stay open, but I see your point. Greed would definitely be the key word.
Do you work for a large dealership?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So I took the plunge. I put in a reservation at one of the larger GMC Dealers with a 5 star rating. Figure they have more to lose for a bad rating, so more likely to act right. So GMC Hummer EV EX3 SUV coming my way. On the waiting list for Edition 1 The timing is actually real good for me as well. I'm not so worried about the Edition 1 thing. Exclusive color, lol there's a wrap for that.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So I took the plunge. I put in a reservation at one of the larger GMC Dealers with a 5 star rating. Figure they have more to lose for a bad rating, so more likely to act right. So GMC Hummer EV EX3 SUV coming my way. On the waiting list for Edition 1 The timing is actually real good for me as well. I'm not so worried about the Edition 1 thing. Exclusive color, lol there's a wrap for that.
Congratulations... That will be an awesome SUV, do you do any off roading?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yes I do, and I am quite good at it. Doing it with an Electric truck will be a new adventure.
Off roading with an EV will be almost like cheating, so much more control compared to an ICE truck. The offroad 1 pedal driving will be an eye opener, even the rookies will look like they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Do you work for a large dealership?
Yes I do. We were number 3 GMC dealer in our state last month and number 1 the previous two months. We have also been number 1 Buick dealer several months this year already. We move a lot of cars and around 90% are presold already before they hit the lot, which is why we keep getting more from GM. I'm really fortunate to be here and love where I work.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts