GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the news that Hummer is coming back as an electric vehicle, there's a bunch of renderings out there about what it could look like.

Out of these photos I like the third one the most because it looks like a proper pickup truck. The last photo looks too much like a FJ Cruiser for my liking.

Electric Hummer Rendering

·
Registered
22 Posts
InsideEVs made their own rendering based those new commercials. It's really cool that they did this but I find it odd that the front tires are so exposed in the front.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's add another one to the list shall we? This one is from Car and Driver and it is easily my favorite one that's come out so far.

Electric Hummer Pickup Rendering

·
Registered
12 Posts
Of all Hummer EV renderings that have come out so far, that one is my favorite! It's essentially an evolution of the Sierra with design from official teasers worked in. Love it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of all Hummer EV renderings that have come out so far, that one is my favorite! It's essentially an evolution of the Sierra with design from official teasers worked in. Love it!
I love how they modernized the old H2/H3 wheels here, overall it's a great design.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can't agree more, I love that it doesn't look like the current generation of GM pickups.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a new contender for best electric Hummer rendering! The lights on the roof are a really nice touch!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found another rendering from Motor Trend, this is the first rendering that I've seen where they took the time to design the back end.

GMC Electric Hummer Rendering
GMC Electric Hummer Rendering

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please GM, make THIS happen.

I'm already imagining it outfitted with a bunch of off-road aftermarket parts, especially a lift kit w/ beadlock wheels
I know I've said this before lol, but I think this is now the best Hummer rendering to come out. 😅

1 - 12 of 12 Posts