GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we have been told that there were to be 1200 Edition 1 Hummer Pickups. We were told that there have been 1700 Hummer EVs built. We are also been told that about 90% of reservations are proceeding with their order. We know there are thousands of people on the Edition 1 wait list. Do we know if anyone has come off the wait list to get a confirmed Edition 1 ?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I’m pretty sure the edition 1 waitlist was just for anyone that passed on one of the 1200, which I haven’t heard of anyone doing. The builds immediately after the ED1s are dealer demos they were promised for upgrading their facilities. A reasonable assumption is that 3x orders won’t start until at least a majority of dealer demos are complete.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
815 Posts
I’m pretty sure the edition 1 waitlist was just for anyone that passed on one of the 1200, which I haven’t heard of anyone doing. The builds immediately after the ED1s are dealer demos they were promised for upgrading their facilities. A reasonable assumption is that 3x orders won’t start until at least a majority of dealer demos are complete.
GM has indicated that 10% have passed already. I got on the wait list in the first 30 minutes that night, but expect I will never get an Edition 1.

·
Registered
437 Posts
GM has indicated that 10% have passed already. I got on the wait list in the first 30 minutes that night, but expect I will never get an Edition 1.
Yeah the wait list is odd or I'd say should be done. Everyone that didn't verify did so a while back. Every Ed1 should be accounted for at this point, like around March it seems. For all the orders that fall through, the dealer keeps ownership as they have been marking those way up usually.

·
Registered
436 Posts
1,198 I don’t have mine yet either!
I was going to say that when I got to the end of the thread... I am probably as anxious as you are for you to get yours.... I am fine waiting for my EV3X, and I actually hope that when I get the chance, that it will be the later version with the new OS and able to option for the Power Bar (or whatever it's called, I can never remember the name)... But as my luck goes, I will probably get one of the last ones where that ISN'T an option...

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was going to say that when I got to the end of the thread... I am probably as anxious as you are for you to get yours.... I am fine waiting for my EV3X, and I actually hope that when I get the chance, that it will be the later version with the new OS and able to option for the Power Bar (or whatever it's called, I can never remember the name)... But as my luck goes, I will probably get one of the last ones where that ISN'T an option...
thanks, I have bought so many new vehicles that were the first year model, and all of them have had issues, thought I would have learned my lesson by now!
So with the EV3X you’ll have 70% of the issues corrected! Worth the wait!!!
My dealer called me Friday and said he got a Hummer phone call and they said mine will be in by the end of next week! If that’s the case Friday is September 30th end of summer reservations, they kept their promise!🤞🏻
And I still have not received a built email.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,091 Posts
thanks, I have bought so many new vehicles that were the first year model, and all of them have had issues, thought I would have learned my lesson by now!
So with the EV3X you’ll have 70% of the issues corrected! Worth the wait!!!
My dealer called me Friday and said he got a Hummer phone call and they said mine will be in by the end of next week! If that’s the case Friday is September 30th end of summer reservations, they kept their promise!🤞🏻
And I still have not received a built email.
Anything produced after the July shutdown is a second year vehicle, so you should be good 😊

·
Registered
437 Posts
Weren’t there a bunch that were built and just not delivered before the shut down that are still 2022’s? Are those being delivered now?
Still 2022s recently built. Havent seen any 2023s yet. They have been including improvements you could assume though (ya hope).

·
Registered
62 Posts
What is this "power bar" you speak of?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts