GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that at least one member has taken delivery ( @Vwag-E1Hum - congrats by the way. I assume you were smiling from ear to ear under that mask in the video ) ...

It would be nice if we could track days between milestones of our ordering process.
Just hoping / looking for a pattern in the matrix!

From what I can tell, here are the milestones. Please let me know if I missed something useful or have something wrong listed.

Steps/Milestones:

I am assuming that all Edition 1's were reserved on reveal night 10/2020:

1) "Meet With X and Verify Reservation" Email: 11/21 for me
~ up to 3 weeks
2) In person with Dealer: Verified Options/Build: 12/21 for me
~ 0 days - same day
3) "Verify the Reservation Details" Email: 12/21 for me
~ 0 days - same day
4) "One Step Closer" Email: 12/21 for me
~ 30 days in between
5) Charger Arrival Date: 1/22 or me
~ ?? days
6) Vin Assigned (dealer communicated): nothing for me, yet
~ ?? days
7) "Fully Electric. Fully Built" Email: nothing for me, yet
~ ?? days
8) Arrival at Dealer pending PDI: nothing for me, yet
~ ?? days
9) Pick her up from the Dealer and drink a 6-pack sitting on/in the Frunk: 6-pack in the fridge

For me, I did call concierge after my charger arrived and they told me to expect a Winter 2022 delivery...and had her clarify what Winter means to her vs me...you know how that goes per other posts on this forum.

Today, I see some people on fb posting about another email "Time to Verify Your Reservation"
I wonder if this is just the second wave of the #1 email above that some of us got back in November.

Do you think this would be useful info?

Good luck everyone!

Draft of Email Flow >>

Automotive parking light Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very nice write up. It will be interesting to see, especially for those like you who are close... I went by my dealer last week just to see if they knew anything about when they might be getting their 1st one. But, apparently I either drew the wrong salesman or something, he said that he did not know when they would be getting one in... The information that I got from him was next to nothing. I may try again in a few weeks, I just would like to go and see one in person if possible before it leaves the dealer. I am super excited, but I still have a while before I will get my EV3X...

·
Registered
2007 Maserati QP
172 Posts
George, I am posting my reply here to your question in the other thread.

I received the “Expected Timing Update” email on 11/23/21 - “Your estimated delivery based on production schedules and your place in line is Spring 2022”

I received the “Time to Verify Your Reservation” email on 02/09/22 - I was able to select a few items and confirm the address for delivery of the home charger.

I did not receive a “Meet with Dealer and Verify Reservation” email as others received that are earlier in the pipeline.

I emailed my dealer last night and will call concierge today.

·
Registered
69 Posts
George, I am posting my reply here to your question in the other thread.

I received the “Expected Timing Update” email on 11/23/21 - “Your estimated delivery based on production schedules and your place in line is Spring 2022”

I received the “Time to Verify Your Reservation” email on 02/09/22 - I was able to select a few items and confirm the address for delivery of the home charger.

I did not receive a “Meet with Dealer and Verify Reservation” email as others received that are earlier in the pipeline.

I emailed my dealer last night and will call concierge today.
Great, Thanks for that!
What part of the country are you in?
Let the excitement begin?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts