GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured instead of people making post asking to buy one members can just put up here if they want to sell there orders or make some sort of deal. Pretty sure you can’t transfer orders but I’m sure it can be figured out with the dealer. I’m not interested in selling mines for any amount of money but I’m sure there is members that are so post it up here

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know about other states but In Mississippi it's no problem to title two individuals on a title and use the word "or " between them. That allows either individual to sell the vehicle and also use it as collateral. Essentially the reservation holder can add a buyer onto the title and only pay taxes once. The new buyer retains the title and technically the reservation holder still bought the edition 1. Just putting that out there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't know about other states but In Mississippi it's no problem to title two individuals on a title and use the word "or " between them. That allows either individual to sell the vehicle and also use it as collateral. Essentially the reservation holder can add a buyer onto the title and only pay taxes once. The new buyer retains the title and technically the reservation holder still bought the edition 1. Just putting that out there.
Sounds pretty risky to me! Someone else could put my vehicle up for collateral or sell it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds pretty risky to me! Someone else could put my vehicle up for collateral or sell it?
The reservation holder can release their interest in it. You can also have the original reservation holder drop their interest or name on it after its registered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts