GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After going through all these HUMMER EV sketches from the people that designed the "supertruck" we have today, I think everyone will be very happy that the final product stayed very close! My only problem is that we didn't get tail lights like the first one.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Those are really sharp sketches, @AllTerrain. I agree, I'm glad that GMC stayed close to these designs with the finished product. I also am a huge fan of those taillights...I do like the actual tailights too, but these just look cool.

Also (most notably in the second image from the top and the second image from the bottom, but in a couple others as well), I noticed that they tried to incorporate the old Hummer HX Concept grill (the vehicle that was slated to become the Hummer H4 in late 2010) into some of the designs. They had kind of a slotted, recessed look to it. For reference:

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Wow...THAT is extreme. I'm really pleased with the way that all of their concept designs managed to look so much like Hummers...I'm glad several features from a bunch of the designs made it into the finished product!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Wow...THAT is extreme. I'm really pleased with the way that all of their concept designs managed to look so much like Hummers...I'm glad several features from a bunch of the designs made it into the finished product!
They clearly had a vision from the start for what it was going to look like. Sometimes the early sketches for cars can be so far off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts