GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was wondering the same thing.... I did see an article that said the Rick Hendrick was the one who got V001..... But I thought for sure by now we would have heard about deliveries

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
250 Posts
Several factors could delay deliveries, news about deliveries, or events around deliveries, including the uptick in Virus.

·
Registered
53 Posts
One lady appears to possibly be in the original 17 and she doesn't have hers and still has no time frame along with her dealer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
NOT RICK HENDRICK... 001 went to a Lady in the SW that wished to remain nameless.
Hmmm. The lady I was talking about lives in the southwest and she did say that gm executives were supposed to be with it when it's delivered and have some press coverage 🤔...
Lol I'm sure it isn't her but ......😅

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hmmm. The lady I was talking about lives in the southwest and she did say that gm executives were supposed to be with it when it's delivered and have some press coverage 🤔...
Lol I'm sure it isn't her but ......😅
The lady drove it off the line in the Dec 17th GM video (GM's video was careful to not show her close), someone scrub the video, and lets figure out who she is... Not too many lady's would pay 2.5M for an EV Hummer.

Folks, remember GM is on winter break now, very few GM people are working the two weeks. Most plants are shut down, not sure about Factory Zero...?

·
Registered
177 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I don't know if it's really true, I think they are just guessing because he's bought up many of the vin001s of Corvettes over the years.
It was speculated Rick Hendrick would be the high bidder beforehand, but he has been having some health and legal issues recently. I heard he proxy bid on it, but it was someone in person who got it.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
308 Posts
It was speculated Rick Hendrick would be the high bidder beforehand, but he has been having some health and legal issues recently. I heard he proxy bid on it, but it was someone in person who got it.
Rick Hendrick was at Barrett Jackson, I saw him there looking at the Hummer before the bidding. But it was not him who made the highest bid.

·
Registered
65 Posts
12/30/21 RI Update. Ironically, I met the first Hummer EV1 reservation holder tonight. He is a VIP and the #1 holder at my dealership. I am #2. He is expecting the delivery in the next few weeks and I will be there to pick it up with him. I will def post pics and keep everyone up to date when this happens. Happy New Years! and best to all the Hummer Reservation Holders for the anticipation of our deliveries in 2022!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Dang.... By now, I felt for sure that we would be hearing about deliveries and people giving us their own reviews....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Last update my cousin got from his dealer was Thursday or Friday they claim his is in transit but no vin to show him so not really sure how true that statement

Edit: Also heard from a few people that there current date ranges they gave to ED1 holders are a bit on the conservative side. I hope that means the “summer” range I got means June

1 - 14 of 14 Posts