GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to hand it to Dodge, they know their customers... Not the genius section of the population, so what do they add to make their EV stand out? An amplified 126 db fake engine noise to an EV (actually sounds better than any of their ICE engines). See fake engine sounds about 12:30 into the video Watch the demo, I think the "Powershot" push to pass button is hilarious, it's like a Nitrous Oxide button for an EV... haha!

·
Registered
17 Posts
With so many things that are artificial in the modern day superficial society we live in..... what's fake anymore ? Not a 100 percent on how I feel about it myself but I do see it as a smart move for dodge to invite and entice buyers in making the conversion to electric. Sound and the experience is what most will complain with evs. Applaud dodge in at least making an effort to transition the muscle and sports car buyers.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,103 Posts
With so many things that are artificial in the modern day superficial society we live in..... what's fake anymore ? Not a 100 percent on how I feel about it myself but I do see it as a smart move for dodge to invite and entice buyers in making the conversion to electric. Sound and the experience is what most will complain with evs. Applaud dodge in at least making an effort to transition the muscle and sports car buyers.
Just what we all need is more unnecessary noise pollution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts