GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,576 Posts
These are sketches.... many for design studies... most never see the light of day.
Hardly news worthy to pick apart photoshops LOL

The whole purpose of this pic was just to find the rear design.

·
Registered
53 Posts
These are sketches.... many for design studies... most never see the light of day.
Hardly news worthy to pick apart photoshops LOL

The whole purpose of this pic was just to find the rear design.
I don't know, it seems so unnecessary, and pretty embarrassing for GMC to post.

I can totally see how this would happen fairly innocently. The artist is looking for something to work off of so that they can knock something out quickly, and the social media person has no idea its not an original, so there's nothing really nefarious happening.

But GMC has updated their Instagram post and removed this pic, so I'm thinking they're not too happy about it.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,576 Posts
If it's from the instagram I'm thinking of... they take design sketches and studies from the whole process and post them to share the design process. Some are very rough and never really meant to see public light. These photoshops are just there to toss at leadership to see what designs they like and to pursue. They go through several revisions.

Yeah this is an innocent mistake by the social media person that just blew up.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know, it seems so unnecessary, and pretty embarrassing for GMC to post.

I can totally see how this would happen fairly innocently. The artist is looking for something to work off of so that they can knock something out quickly, and the social media person has no idea its not an original, so there's nothing really nefarious happening.

But GMC has updated their Instagram post and removed this pic, so I'm thinking they're not too happy about it.
I definitely don't think it was deliberate or malicious, just a weird little blunder. I know I wouldn't have been able to spot that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts