GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd leave Colorado off the list of the lucky states to receive deliveries. One guy posted his up for sale in Colorado back in May, but that is the only delivery I've heard of. My dealer, AutoNatation Park Meadows, has to be one of the larger dealers in the state and has yet to receive as single one. How hard is it to track 1,200 cars and provide some customer service? The concierge line is a joke.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd leave Colorado off the list of the lucky states to receive deliveries. One guy posted his up for sale in Colorado back in May, but that is the only delivery I've heard of. My dealer, AutoNatation Park Meadows, has to be one of the larger dealers in the state and has yet to receive as single one. How hard is it to track 1,200 cars and provide some customer service? The concierge line is a joke.
I was thinking the same. I think there's been about 10ish delivered to the state so far, but not in quite a while either. I'm at the Autonation Buick GMC West in Golden and they haven't heard much.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I understand why Concierge can't really give specific, detailed answers to the 90k people on the reservation list whose cars may be 3 years away...but you'd think that GM would be able and WANT to keep the couple hundred Ed1 customers still waiting for their trucks that already have VINs and are mere weeks/months from delivery in the loop.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,096 Posts
I understand why Concierge can't really give specific, detailed answers to the 90k people on the reservation list whose cars may be 3 years away...but you'd think that GM would be able and WANT to keep the couple hundred Ed1 customers still waiting for their trucks that already have VINs and are mere weeks/months from delivery in the loop.
Based on the amount of complaints I'm hearing from my friends that work for GM about the misguided "Work Appropriately" changes, GM can't even want to keep their critical employees happy.

·
Registered
2014 ELR, 2018 CT6 PHEV, 2022 HEV1
142 Posts
There are 2 being delivered at this dealer in CO.

Castle Rock Chevrolet Buick GMC
KBB.com Dealer Rating4.6(926)
(720) 823-4539
Delivery
Estimated Delivery Cost: $1. Contact for details.
1506 S WILCOX ST, CASTLE ROCK, CO 80104

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Jeff. Good to see something show up in the area. GM really needs to step up their communication. I've been really unlucky with vehicles that I have longstanding orders on this year but at least the other manufacturer sent a letter apologizing with a nice gift. Different level of vehicle but similar initial production numbers to where you would think someone would reach out.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts