GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any updates or news on remaining deliveries? I assume the stop sale is still in place? I heard from the sales manager of the dealership I am receiving my ed1 through last week. Said he just finished a call with GM and all remaining ed1 reservations not delivered will hear from GM early weeks of December with a speculated delivery date. Supposedly no fix for the stop sale recall yet either.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Has anyone had any updates or news on remaining deliveries? I assume the stop sale is still in place? I heard from the sales manager of the dealership I am receiving my ed1 through last week. Said he just finished a call with GM and all remaining ed1 reservations not delivered will hear from GM early weeks of December with a speculated delivery date. Supposedly no fix for the stop sale recall yet either.
I really think the solution is going to end up being new packs, but they’re going to try everything else possible before resigning themselves to that logistical nightmare. It just feels like, if the solution was just to pop open the packs and reseal them in service departments, they would already be doing it. I just don’t think they’re going to risk it with their flagship EV. Again, I know they service Bolt packs but Bolts aren’t expected to do what Hummers do (if Jim the service tech doesn’t seal a Bolt perfectly, it’s isn’t going to die fording a River) and Bolt’s don’t get the attention the Hummer EV does when something goes wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts