GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery today of my new Hummer EV. I was one of the folks who ordered a Rivian R1T and a Hummer EV since it wasn’t clear when either would ship. Naturally I got the fully built email 5 days after I took delivery of the R1T.

I’ll admit I was expecting to resell the Hummer given the resale market and how much I like the Rivian, but damn the Hummer is not making it easy. It’s an amazing vehicle that has a lot going for it and is very different than the Rivian. I have a few weeks until the title shows up so I have time for a bake off.

I think my current feeling is that the Rivian is more practical but the Hummer is a whole lot cooler.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Took delivery today of my new Hummer EV. I was one of the folks who ordered a Rivian R1T and a Hummer EV since it wasn’t clear when either would ship. Naturally I got the fully built email 5 days after I took delivery of the R1T.

I’ll admit I was expecting to resell the Hummer given the resale market and how much I like the Rivian, but damn the Hummer is not making it easy. It’s an amazing vehicle that has a lot going for it and is very different than the Rivian. I have a few weeks until the title shows up so I have time for a bake off.

I think my current feeling is that the Rivian is more practical but the Hummer is a whole lot cooler.
Congrats, I got mine a week ago and same, was thinking to flip it, but now having second thoughts. The HummerEV is cool, and so much fun. Yes, Rivian is more practical, but now that I have the Hummer and can see the range is better then I expected in mixed driving, I am liking it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations on the hummer. Sucks I cancelled my reservation originally but want one now.

if you sold it, how much would you sell it for? I would be potentially interested. You can message me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts