GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
So that was my initial thought, so I asked for a breakdown of the price so I could see.... (Also, I am from Oregon, so there are no sales tax or vehicle tax besides the registration fees)... this is the "price breakdown" they sent me:

View attachment 3329
No Sales Tax!!! I'm moving there!!!!
I had to pay $9,371.25 in Sales Tax, it's like the
government getting the Market Value Adjustment!!!
As far as their Market Adjustment, They Suck for doing that!
I would raise hell at the dealer, make a scene, and complain that, that is not right, it's underhanded, sneaky, and totally not professional to pull a boner like that after the truck arrives without disclosing that little piece of information from the get-go. Then it would be your decision to go to a different dealer. Inform them that you will contact GM & Concierge and see what can be done! Because they urge dealers not to mark up the HEV. Especially when they are not up front about it!!!
Good Luck:mad:

· Registered
152 Posts
It has! However, it is a little overwhelming! The technology is over the top, excess at its best. There are so many things to choose from and it does so many things, between the ride height options, the driving modes, one pedal driving, automatic 4-wheel steering, the InfoMation system, all the cameras, three windshield wipers, WTF mode, when do I charge it, where do I charge it, how long do I charge it, blah, blah, blah! It's going to take some time! The only thing that isn't overwhelming is its size, I'm used to that!
I do love it though! I still have to deal with installing my home charger, I didn't believe I was actually getting the truck, so I didn't install it yet, and that is a project in itself, because my electric panel is as far away from my driveway as you can get...ugggg!!!

· Registered
152 Posts
Haha, walk away from the Hummer you have been waiting for? Nah... Just pay off the loan instantly, and pay no interest.

As for B of A, why are they the worst? I have accounts at Citi, B of A, Chase, Wells Fargo, and a few other local banks, have not found any of them to be the worst, and all offer unique benefits, and rules. I move money between banks to collect bonuses, and B of A has some of the most generous in their preferred rewards.
Yes, pay it off, however don't most loans make you keep them for a period of time, so you can't do that without a penalty of some sort??
Or the Fee to apply for the loan is high. But then again either way it's probably cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts