GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership has installed many of the accessories this week. The hard Tanneau cover was quite the ordeal. I was wondering if they are listed on the sticker, if that includes dealer installation.
I don’t want to get blindsided today.

Thanks in Advance,

Hummerdad

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
212 Posts
For the accessories you request at the time of verification (power tonneau, illumination package, kicker audio system, spare tire), the installation charge is included and the price is listed on the window sticker.

The dealership should also provide you a sheet with the additional accessories you requested (at listed price) + labor charge for installation per accessory.

Also, make sure the dealership subtracts your $100 deposit from the total amount due.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I believe if you ordered the parts selectable when configuring the truck that's rolled into the price of the vehicle.
Any accessories listed "ON" the window sticker, you SHOULD NOT pay installation charges. Other accessories, such as different rims, mud flaps, hood decals, etc.... you will have to pay the installation charge. DONT let them charge you for installation on any "OPTIONS" listed on the window sticker such as the power tonneau, illumination package, etc...

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
Any accessories listed "ON" the window sticker, you SHOULD NOT pay installation charges. Other accessories, such as different rims, mud flaps, hood decals, etc.... you will have to pay the installation charge. DONT let them charge you for installation on any "OPTIONS" listed on the window sticker such as the power tonneau, illumination package, etc...
exactly

·
Registered
373 Posts
Can agree. I did order a number of accessories on GMC Accessories website, and when checking out chose to include installation cost for some of them - thus when dealer receives/installs them (some I have already) they said that install would have been paid for - make sure keep receipt email in cases like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts