GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Pitch a fit or Let it Sit

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
I have no plans to flip it for profit. 100k in profit is enticing, but I would rather just enjoy it for a few years and then trade it for the next new and exciting vehicle.
i just sent an email to some GM executives. I’ll let you know how this ends.
Get the markup in writing from your dealer, if you not have it in writing GM execs will not take you as seriously, and then post it in Twitter on every GM post, that will get their attention, and they will at least call the dealer for a chat.

On the flipping, I do not remember when or where, but I saw you post that you planned to flip it and keep your TRX.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have no plans to sell the Hummer EV, but it’s sort of a moot point as it doesn’t seem like I’m getting one.
If this dealer screws me out of getting a car that was reserved with a deposit 2 years ago, then I will never buy another GM car again. I’ll stick with car companies that value their customers.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,331 Posts
I have no plans to sell the Hummer EV, but it’s sort of a moot point as it doesn’t seem like I’m getting one.
If this dealer screws me out of getting a car that was reserved with a deposit 2 years ago, then I will never buy another GM car again. I’ll stick with car companies that value their customers.
Thing with dealers is, if one screws you, another would be there to welcome you. It's always a mixed bag. Doesn't matter what company you buy your vehicles from. Unless you go full Online, but then you can't haggle.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
946 Posts
Thing with dealers is, if one screws you, another would be there to welcome you. It's always a mixed bag. Doesn't matter what company you buy your vehicles from. Unless you go full Online, but then you can't haggle.
This is the dream. I hate haggling. Just knowing the price I have to pay up front is what I want. No stupid hoops, no stupid extras.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts