GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Pitch a fit or Let it Sit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
“F” that!!!! Was that after he promised you MSRP?
Yes. The general manager of the dealer assured me that it will be sold to me at MSRP before I verified my order.
The same general manager is now asking for 50k over. He ended the conversation by saying that he will “talk to the owners” and see what can be done. I threatened to contact General Motors and complain, but not sure if they can do anything.
I tried calling and emailing the general manager of the dealer 2 days later, with no answer or response.
It looks like I won’t be getting this truck…or any other GM product from this point forward.
As long as GM has these shady dealers selling their products, they will never be able to compete with the likes of Tesla and Rivian.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have no plans to flip it for profit. 100k in profit is enticing, but I would rather just enjoy it for a few years and then trade it for the next new and exciting vehicle.
i just sent an email to some GM executives. I’ll let you know how this ends.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have no plans to sell the Hummer EV, but it’s sort of a moot point as it doesn’t seem like I’m getting one.
If this dealer screws me out of getting a car that was reserved with a deposit 2 years ago, then I will never buy another GM car again. I’ll stick with car companies that value their customers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts