GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Definitely not that much. Knowing GM pricing they'll probably start it just south of $100k, first edition at least $20k higher.
Escalade IQ will not start under $100K, shoot Ice Escalade average pricing is above 100K.. The Escalade IQ coming in 2024, will start with the high end model. I expect it will be $130K Plus....

·
Administrator
697 Posts
Escalade IQ will not start under $100K, shoot Ice Escalade average pricing is above 100K.. The Escalade IQ coming in 2024, will start with the high end model. I expect it will be $130K Plus....
Let's mark this and come back to it once the IQ is revealed. The expensive versions will come first, but guaranteed the least expensive will be $99,990 or something to that effect. Bet.

·
Super Moderator
410 Posts
Let's mark this and come back to it once the IQ is revealed. The expensive versions will come first, but guaranteed the least expensive will be $99,990 or something to that effect. Bet.
I'll take this bet and I have no insider info. Lol. I'm just assuming with the initial GMC offering coming out over $100k, there is not one chance the Escalade will be less than that. If I had to guess between $120k to $140k starting MSRP

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is correct. We had to setup a separate ACH account for deposits. @PFRobinson whichever dealer you selected initially will have your money and can cancel the reservation.
So you’re telling me that it’s the dealership’s responsibility to refund the $100. That’s not what the dealership is saying. GM concierge says it is the dealership that refunds the money for the cancelled reservation. If you’re right then I’m glad I changed dealerships.

·
Super Moderator
410 Posts
So you’re telling me that it’s the dealership’s responsibility to refund the $100. That’s not what the dealership is saying. GM concierge says it is the dealership that refunds the money for the cancelled reservation. If you’re right then I’m glad I changed dealerships.
It is 100% the dealerships responsibility to refund the money. We are the ones holding it. There is no way GM has all of that money.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Not a bad point. And likely not to be easing up anytime soon. Terrific.
Hmmm, so you think the Cadillac Flagship SUV is going to be priced lower then $100K, a few things to keep in mind, GM is taking Cadillac upmarket to clear more room below for Buick, and GMC. NO GM EV so far has been priced lower then its ICE powered equivalent, Lyriq well above CT5, Silverado E well above Ice Silverado, Even Equinox EV low 30's starting point well above ICE Equinox. I think the Escalade V is pushing Cadillac SUV pricing up to make room for the IQ, I would guess the starting point will be $119K, and go to $160K+ It certainly will not be priced below the Hummer...

·
Administrator
697 Posts
I'll take this bet and I have no insider info. Lol. I'm just assuming with the initial GMC offering coming out over $100k, there is not one chance the Escalade will be less than that. If I had to guess between $120k to $140k starting MSRP
My thought process had me at the Hummer being $79k for the base offering (as of now), adding $20k to the Escalade IQ minus all the off-roading options and "extreme" features of the Hummer. And with the ICE Slade starting a hair over $76, I assumed a base IQ just below $100k was a strong possibility.

@Dark-Fx made a great point though, with inflation skyrocketing it's very likely only a pipe dream at this point. The world we live in lol.

Reactions: Tom E-Tron

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So once you submit your list of options, you are bound to you selected dealer. I spoke to my dealer afterwards,
They stated they will forgo the 10K, and write a PO. Not a pleasant experience. I hope it works out, but I am still apprehensive moving forward.

Not my first Rodeo

Bob

21 - 33 of 33 Posts