GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,091 Posts
I’m hearing a clank or a clunk sound noise on deceleration when I’m in high regen mode on the one pedal driving!
At low speed when I come off the pedal hard.
Anyone have a similar thing happening?
Drivetrain lash most likely. I remember it being most notable at low speeds when switching between speeding and slowing. Could be you have something else going on though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It almost sounds like there is something banking around in the pickup bed, but it’s empty!
The dealer says bring it in and we’ll look at it, don’t know what we are looking for but we check it out!
I wish there was a way to disable WTF , like a valet mode so they don’t try that!!
Also what’s up with no place to stow the roof panel “I” beam like you see in the videos of them removing and stowing it under the back seat?

·
Registered
274 Posts
It almost sounds like there is something banking around in the pickup bed, but it’s empty!
The dealer says bring it in and we’ll look at it, don’t know what we are looking for but we check it out!
I wish there was a way to disable WTF , like a valet mode so they don’t try that!!
Also what’s up with no place to stow the roof panel “I” beam like you see in the videos of them removing and stowing it under the back seat?
@Littleshopofguitars ~ hope the figure out the clanking, keep us posted. Also the backseat under storage organizer box (accessory) accommodates the I-beam.

1667136890861.png

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just toss mine under the back seat and it isn't a big deal. It really doesn't move around that much even under extreme driving.
Groceries, on the other hand, end up all over the floor. I find a random onion or tomato on occasion under the seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts