GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my hummer up Friday. Drove it yesterday everything operated fine. Took it out this morning and the camera system will not work. Reverse camera, underbody, side view, nothing...
Just has the camera symbol crossed with a red triangle.
Changed from my mode to normal mode just to make sure it wasn't a setting. Battery was 77 percent also . Anyone else had this come up?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
power cycle the vehicle, turn vehicle off wait several minutes turn it back on. Sounds like a process didn't boot up.
Apparently you are correct. I restarted it a few times even drove it back and forth in the driveway, shut off and restarted but nothing changed.
Waited about 30 minutes and just went back outside and now they are working. 🤔

·
Registered
373 Posts
So how Di you reboot the Hummer EV systems? Or is it a fresh startup on each turn on? Curious.

E.g. sometimes reboot our Tesla when driving by holding both scroll wheels. Reboot our F150 Sync system with power/radio buttons together, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how Di you reboot the Hummer EV systems? Or is it a fresh startup on each turn on?
I let it sit for more than a few minutes I think is the difference. The other times I would restart within just a minute or so. The last time it sat for 20 to 30 mins. Which it might would reacted the same if I let it sit for 3 or 4 mins. Not for sure

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
I think you can go into the settings app in the infotainment system and find and tap the menu for the running apps and force close the app and then relaunch it.

I just remembered this.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
I know the Bolt EV had a way to force reboot the the infotainment system.

I reached out to Concierge and they didn't seem to know if the Hummer did.
However they are very interested in this Camera issue and want you to reach out to them when the call center is open during the week. 877-558-8352 xD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts