·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car and Driver reported Celestiq not coming until 2025, that does not line up with anything I have heard. As I understand Celestiq is ahead of Escalade IQ in development, and I think EscaladeIQ production is starting late 2023.
2025 was the original release date for the Celestiq before it was moved up.

However, I heard there was a budget battle with the Celestiq this past year and why it has been so quiet about it until now. That could have delayed it.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
2025 was the original release date for the Celestiq before it was moved up.

However, I heard there was a budget battle with the Celestiq this past year and why it has been so quiet about it until now. That could have delayed it.
Budget battle? I mean for the business it would be better to cancel Celestiq and pull ahead Escalade IQ, but I do not think they are going to do that. Escalade IQ is going to have unbelievable demand.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
It's about damn time. Now show it already lol
Celestiq is funny, more rumors floating around on the internet, for a car none of us will buy, and makes no impact to GM as a company. Let's skip it and jump to Escalade IQ, something that will actually be in our wheelhouse, and make an impact financially for the company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts